Saturday, June 16, 2007

Surbey on a Friday

Hmm... I think it's been a couple of weeks since I last answered a survey. So on this Friday evening (Saturday early morning actually), I shall heed the call of the survey... while I still have my Iced Cafe Mocha buzz...

*****

1. What do you say most when you're trying not to curse?
- changina!

2. Do You Own An Ipod?
- Oh yeah. Didn't really think I would become as attached to my iPod as I am now. I used to be a CD girl.

3. What Person On Your Top 8 on Myspace Do You Talk To The Most?
- Hmm... I wonder what ever happened to my MySpace account

4. What Time Is Your Alarm Clock Set To?
- 5:45 a.m. (snoozed at least three times)

5. Do You Want To Fall In Love?
- Who doesn't? :-)

6. Do You Wear Flip-Flops When It's Cold?
- Hehe. Yeah I do. Flip Flops during winter! Sa Taronga Zoo pa!

7. Would You Rather Take The Picture Or Be In The Picture?
- Be in the picture syempre! With my signature smile. Haha.

8. What Was The Last Movie You Watched?
- "Paano Kita Iibigin", on the big screen, and Alfonso Cuaron's "A Little Princess" on video.

9. Do Any Of Your Friends Have Children?
- Oh yeah! Dami na ngang pamilyado eh!

10. Has Anyone Ever Called You Lazy?
- Hehe. Yes yes. Si Schmenten.

11. Do You Ever Take Medication To Help You Fall Asleep?
- Once. Around September 2005.

12. Do You Prefer Regular Or Chocolate Milk?
- Choco milk. don't really like plain milk straight up. I used to, just before I had my appendectomy.

13. Has Anyone Told You A Secret This Week?
- Haha. Yup! Si Irene.

14. When Was The Last Time You Had Starbucks?
- About... three hours ago. Serendra, with Keyce. Grande Iced Cafe Mocha.

15. Can You Whistle?
- Nope.

16. Do You Have A Trampoline In Your Back Yard?
- Nope.

17. Do You Think People Talk About You Behind Your Back?
- Yep. But they call me a slave driver to my face! Haha.

19. Did You Watch Cartoons As A Child?
- All the time!

20. What Movie Do You Know Every Line To?
- "Some Kind of Wonderful", John Hughes classic.

23. Do You Own Any Band T-Shirts?
- Hmmm... Nope. I do have a shirt with the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. Classic Rockers.

24. What Is Your Favorite Salad Dressing?
- Blue Cheese!

25. Is anyone in love with you?
- Wala ata!

26. Do You Do Your Own Dishes?
- If I need do... Pero lately hindi.

27. Ever Cry In Public?
- Haha. Yes.

30. Do you think you could ever be in love?
- Oo naman. :-)

31. Would You Ever Date Anyone Covered In Tattoos?
- Bakit sya covered in tattoos?!

32. What Did You Do Before This?
- Checked Friendster.

33. When Was The Last Time You Slept On The Floor?
- Holy Week. Last April. San Isidro, Gua Gua Pampanga. Our ancestral home.

34. How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Need To Function?
- 6 hours

35. Do you eat breakfast daily?
- Yeye! My favorite meal of the day!

36. Are Your Days Full And Fast Paced?
- Lately yes. Working lunches. :(

37. What are you doing right now?
- Chatting with Sid on the side about work and waiting for my brothers to arrive from their respective gimiks.

38. Do you use sarcasm?
- Yes. Sadly, a lot of times.

39. Have You Ever Been In A Fight?
- Yeye. Had my first ever experience with International Budget airline. Spaghetti in ziplock bags. Ewww.

40. Are You Picky About Spelling And Grammar?
- Haha. Mejo! Best in English ata to!

41. Have You Ever Been To Six Flags?
- Yes! But a million years ago. Magic Mountain pa ang tawag.

41. Have you ever got beaten up?
- Nope. Nice kaya ako! :D

42. Do you like Rain or Sun?
- Hmm... Rain siguro. Something sad and beautiful about it. Plus, Coldplay suits rainy days best.

43. Do You Get Along Better With The Same Sex Or The Opposite?
- I think both naman (BOT! haha!)

44. Do you like mustard?
- Yeah! I used to hate it, but growing up, I've acquired a liking to it!

45. Do You Sleep On Your Side, Stomach, Or Back?
- Hahahaha! Karina and Maan are witnesses to this. With my arms behind my head, and naka-dekwatro. Parang asa business meeting. Haha!

46. Do You Watch The news?
- Not intentionally. Kapag nadadaanan lang, or when my dad/brothers have it on.

47. How Did You Get One Of Your Scars?
- Hmm... running recklessly in the Chincuanco Florida Blanca home.

48. Who Was The Last Person To Make You Mad?
- Si "I would've appreciated it if you..." guy. Ang galing ko nang magmodulate ng voice!

49. Do you like anyone?
- :)

50. What Is The Last Thing You
Purchased?
- This chocolate brown dress for a wedding this July. Sa Backstage, Stan's sore. I'm having it altered though to change the neckline. Need to show a little more skin. Haha. But it fits nicely. I'm thinking of getting broze peep toe shoes to go along with it.... And torquoise accessories (ayan na... there goes my monthly savings!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home