Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Gastritis and thoughts

I've been sick these past two days. Gastritis, I think. Yesterday at 4 am, I woke up with the worst feeling. My stomach was rumbling and it was just plain excruciating pain. Mama was super nice and she stayed at home with me the whole day yesterday. I slept mostly. Today, I'm feeling a little better. Mostly dreading the hundreds of emails sitting in my inbox. Ugh. That won't be pretty.

The telly has been my companion these past two days. Rediscovering a few things I've come to love these past few years. "Back to the Future" was on this morning, and although I've seen it a million times, I just had to see it again. Love that scene where George McFly finally stood up to Biff.

Some TV shows which I tire not of watching...

** Friends. Caught one episode where Monica proposed to Chandler. I always liked Richard. But falling in love with your best friend. Haha. Nothing beats that. I remember Chae (my super seatmate) and I used to memorize a lot of quotable quotes from that show. "I know!"

** The O.C. Darnit. I started The O.C. hype in ERP5. Haha! They're also playing reruns on Star World every morning. I miss the Cohens and Ryan. And all those witty quips from Sandy and Seth. Season One, the best.

** Sex and the City. Fashion, food, friends, and relationships. What's not to love?

The other day, I caught an episode of "How I Met Your Mother". And this show's pretty good!! Neil Patrick Harris is really really funny as Barney! I wonder if they have this show on DVD.

Random Thoughts on these sick days...

** Work, or having something to do for the entire day, provides a sense of purpose. I've been just sleeping and resting these past two days, and I somehow feel guilty about not being as productive as I should be. Two days out of the week I think is pretty fair for rest (Saturday and Sunday). Ironically, when I'm at work, I wish I'd be somewhere else. Hehe. There's no use satisfying a confused girl. Haha.

** I did do something productive today. Finally set a hard deadline for myself (worth $250). This should give me a real reason to start things up.

** A few sullen thoughts swimming in my brain. Is it ever too late? Haaay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home