Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Harry Potter Weekend

Didn't realize how much of a Harry Potter fan I was... until this weekend!




Here's my Harry Potter weekend...

** Thank you Suzie for meeting me in Fully Booked Serendra at 630am, Saturday! Super kaaliw to see excited kids and adults rush through the doors. We later had breakfast at Italianni's, which I must say, is super sulit! I love love breakfast and the spread the guys have there is pretty amazing. Value for your money. Kisses to Suzie!

** Spent most of my Saturday reading the first half of the book. I had to stop because my eyes were too tired. I woke up late Saturday afternoon, realizing I needed to hear mass (if I wanted to spend the entire Sunday finishing the book).

** Sunday was all about getting it done. At exactly 1030pm, after about 15 cumulative hours of reading , I finally finished the book. WOW. J.K. Rowling answered all my questions. The book as a whole was super exciting. Engaging. Made me cry. I had to call someone. Thank God Tere texted me to say she finished the book, too. We talked for about 15 minutes. Excited. Beside ourselves. I was crying a little while we recalled our favorite scenes. Haaaay.

** I will miss Harry Potter. I think that's what saddens me a lot. Knowing that there won't be any more new magical books.

** I'm quite happy and relieved I finished reading it! I cut myself off! Didn't go on line, fearing I might stumble upon any spoilers (which i did! By reading Mark's blog where he quoted one of the characters). Inspires me to finish reading Pride and Prejudice (which I realize is a pretty funny book!).

** Darnit. I wonder how they'll make the seventh and final book into a movie. Maybe in 2 parts. To get all the juicy, important stuff in. I hope all the original actors will still play their parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home