Saturday, July 21, 2007

What is my perfect significant other composed of?

Kindness



Kindness is most important in a boyfriend/girlfriend. You want someone who will go through everything with you - the best moments and the worst, and all of those other moments in between. You love to be able to say anything to your partner, and have them say anything to you. You are able to be extremely close with your partner for that reason.


Perfect BF/GF Piechart - QuizGalaxy.com

Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Perfect timing. I've been having some thoughts about this "significant other". I used to have this long list of "must haves", my non-negotiables. Mostly around the guy's personality. Common interests. Must be a fan of Sting. Must make me laugh until my sides hurt. Must be a hit with my friends and family. Must love watching movies. I was telling my cousin Sheryl that and she said, "That guy doesn't exist. Either that, or he's gay."

Given recent events, I realize that there are other things, other qualities, which matter more. Irregardless of personality, I think I'd like someone who's responsible, educated, loyal, mature, well-mannered, and kind. Everything else will be a bonus. Hehe. I think my personality can make up for whatever he lacks. Hehe. Common interests, I've come to realize, is a great big bonus. But if you are interested in different things, perhaps it might be an opportunity for me to discover new things or share old things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home