Thursday, August 30, 2007

On a mini hiatus

Crap. So unlike me to be on a mini hiatus with blogging. It's been four days since my last update. There are a couple of things I would like to write about, but lately, I feel as though I'm playing catch up with the work emails for my absence last Monday. Crickey.

A wave of emotions and so many spells of sleepy-ness. I might be recovering from months of late nights at work and at gimik(s). Coffee just doesn't do it for me anymore (in terms of getting me in the zone). Perhaps I should take a caffiene abstinence for a few days. Just so I can feel its full effect when I start drinking again. Oh well. Let's see.

Will be blogging more maybe later. I got pics from my dinners with Keyce (@ Papaya in Serendra) and Irene (@ Five Cows in Trinoma).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home