Saturday, September 01, 2007

Au Revoir Lenlen

Goodbyes are never easy. I thought I'd be used to saying them to great friends who leave by now. Was I dead wrong. Keyce got on the 6:55am flight to the US today. I went to the airport at 3:30 am to see her off. It was just sad. I know ten months will fly by. I've gotten used to having her around, programmed Friday night outs, food fests, and awesome conversations. She's been such a part of my everyday life. Right now, I just don't know how I'll survive the next ten months.

The last time I cried like this when I brought someone to the airport was when we saw Maan off a few years ago.

Keyce sent me an SMS after I dropped her off saying she wasn't used to travelling about me. Poohoohoo. We've been to Bangkok three times, and this year just won't be the same without the food trip and the shopping spree.



Waaaaaaah... I am going to miss Keyce! I'm sure she'll do fabulously well in her new project.

Today sort of gave me a preview of what it could be like in maybe (just maybe) a year from now. It's painful.

Keyce, if you're reading this! Send me pics of your new RV. And write to everyday! 62 pages, single space. Meaty with details. Don't forget those of us waiting here in Manila for you. Keep warm. I'll be counting the days till December when you get back.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger gwenny14 said...

awww.... san sa US si Keyce?

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Tenten said...

Hi Gwenny. Sa Minnesota sya. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home