Friday, September 28, 2007

Seconds

For the second time this month of September, I brought my best friend to the airport. First it was Keyce, first week of September, and a few days ago, it was Irene, who was looking excited as ever. She's on her way to London to take her Masters in Education. She is truly an inspiration! I think her brief stay here in Manila had a cosmic purpose. To remind me not to sit on my a** to wait for things to happen. To be decisive and deliberate in my actions and decisions. If you want something (or someone), you do everything you can. You don't just wait around, waiting for life to happen to you. I told her that I am not doubtful about how much I want it. I do. I really, really do. I wouldn't be as confused and ready to compromise everything if I wasn't. I'm just scared. Scared of what's happened in the past.

Anyway, Irene sort of went through the same thing with Rip. Hehe. So she can very much relate. I am soo envious of her new (and free) Zara trench coat. I will wait for the year end, post-Winter sale for my share of the great coats. Might be perfect for April. Hehe!

I posed a question earlier this month if it's harder to be left behind or to be the one leaving. Lately, I've been left behind, and that's been pretty sad. This second time, it wasn't as hard. Maybe because I've been used to seeing Irene just once a year (in the past 4 years). The last 4 months have been pretty awesome! We've made up for lost bonding time.

Speaking of seconds....

Second chances. So given my renewed courage (and a discounted paranoid state of mind), I brave to find out the unknown which has eluded me for the past year. Hehe. Let's see. There have been windows, which I've turned a blind, shy eye to. I just hope my second chance does come up.

Wrathatouille is back to being Ratatouille. He sent a rather nice email today and we're friends again. Haha.

Second long weekend ahead. Sydney holiday on Monday! Yipee. However, it's also my second long work day in the office. Yesterday, I was here from 2pm till 5am. Today, it ain't so bad. 3pm and still counting (it's about 130am now).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home