Monday, October 01, 2007

Beadaholics take on Quiapo

Sunday, the Tanquiluts (Tito Mar, Tita Alda, and Yssa) and I went to Villalobos Street in Quiapo, kuta ng mga beads! Mwahaha! It's like a flower-holic going to Dangwa for the first time. Wow.

Beads aplenty! Wall to Wall beads! The lady who taught us beading was not kidding about being a beadaholic. Once you start, it's just hard to stop.




A few steps down Villalobos street is the famous Quiapo Church. It was drizzling that afternoon, but I was able to get a picture of the church. Thank you camera phone. Not so shabby.



Schmenten had thoughts of the Monday holiday in her head while she beaded the evening away. Darnit. After our trip to GJ's (where I discovered how bad at math and how excellent at reading comprehension I am), I spent the next two hours making earrings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home