Saturday, October 06, 2007

My Friday Night Highlight

Vincent Chase is my guy! Haha! I didn't realize I missed two episodes of "Entourage" until I saw Ari was back was Vince's agent. Whatever happened to Amanda? Oh well! Adrian Grenier is eye candy and I love his smile. Seems like an easy-going guy. I've always liked him. Since he played Melissa Joan Hart's love interest in "Drive Me Crazy". What's not to love?



Anyway, I am sooo tempted to read the episode guide for season 4. I think my EQ might be higher than I think! So note to self. Should I visit Ruins for Season 4? Watching the show on HBO is actually pretty fun! Something to look forward to every Monday. Although I don't know when Season 4 will begin on HBO Asia. Darnit.

Found out today from my diagnostic test that I'm pretty good at Reading Comprehension, Sentence Correction, and Critical Reasoning. Also found out how terrible I am at Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency. Crap. Apparently, Schmenten is a right-brainer. I've never been good at math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home