Monday, September 24, 2007

[Movie Schmovie] I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

Finally breaking my movie hiatus! Irene and I saw "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" today. I am a big fan of all Happy Madison movies (can watch them over and over again), and this one is classic. From the Rob Schneider cameo, to the often offensive jokes. Hehe! This movie is about friendship, and what two great friends will do for each other. Jessica Biel is sizzling hot! Ving Rhames is super funny! Especially when he sang, "I'm Every Woman." Nothing new from Adam Sandler. He's played this character several times, and I love 'em all! Hehe!

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Issang the Biatch said...

I'm thinking of dragging Agi to Trinoma to watch this...Hehe

I miss you guys na!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home