Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sabaw-sabaw Today

Believe it or not, the work day started very early for me. Mike and I were in the office at 330AM. That's right. Two losers insane enough to say yes to doing a PIT test for this project at 630 AM Sydney time. The entire day was mostly a blur. A blur of food. Haha. Breakfast at Chowking, a Venti Praline Mocha Coffee, and a (slighty crappy) sandwich for lunch. Chad, our manager, have us the green light to wear jeans the entire day. Despite being loaded with caffiene, my mind was adrift and asleep most of the time. My allergies acting up was certainly not helping either. Ms. Sniffles and Ms. Coughing in the house.

I hitched a ride home with Loser Insane numero uno today and we had a post-beeday dinner part 1 at Serye Santana Grove. I was extremely satisfied with my Cream of Mushroom soup, boneless chicken BBQ, and lukewarm calamansi juice. I think all the warm stuff made me feel loads better. Deng. I think I will be sick.

I asked Issang if drinking 2 tablets of Neozep will be bad for me, and she advised me to just take one. Ugh. Right now, I have wads of tissue beside my laptop and a stuffed nose. Sick leave tomorrow? Hmm... Might not be such an excellent idea, given I was sabaw-sabaw today. Lotsa emails I still need to reply to. Poohooo.

Despite of/Probably because of the lack of sleep, it was a fun crazy day filled with jokes and laughter. Angelo, Ceasar, and Pasqui all pitched in making an AM radio show (as inspired by Carlos Santana's Guitar masterpiece, "Europa"). Mike and I caught sight of all creatures (both mythical and endangered) and made jokes about "Check please, and water na rin". Swerte ni Loser Insane numero uno because RDO sya tomorrow.

McDo just opened a branch just ouside Cybermall. Naks. I smell caramel sundae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home