Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hectic

Haaay. For the third straight day this week, I've had to spend at least 12 hours in the office.

Today, I had to be in four meetings. Three of them were one after the other. I liked my last two meetings. One was a focus group discussion, ideas flowing freely from some of the people from our project. No holds barred, just suggestions with underlying sentiments of the status quo. There were so many ideas that we exceeded the hour. In our GP2W meeting, I got excited about our activities lined up this March! We're thinking of having a month long activity with a Harry Potter theme. Jing had the best suggestions for the names of the competing houses. HAPSlepuff! We're also thinking of using SlytheREITZ and PPINdor. Haha!

My to do list is continuing to grow. While I check a few items off, more tasks need to be added to the list. I've been trying to delegate, and I need to delegate some more. My major concern for this week is meeting our targets for our System Test. Everyone involved is trying so hard to get things done. I really wish and hope we'll meet our targets before the week ends.

Late in the evening, my day took a turn for the worse. I parked in the mall, and I lost my parking ticket. Dementia! I had to pay 200 bucks. And then on my way home, this drunk/sleepy stranger, hanging off the back of a moving truck suddenly lost his grip and came crashing down on the road. I was driving beside the truck and I hit the breaks hard. Sigh. What is it with the road and these close calls?!

Later today, the brothers and I are visitng the French Embassy for Visa numero dos. Got my COE. Got the Affidavit of support. Hope everything turns out ok.

Hay. A couple more days left. No Feb 25 holiday for me though. Working that day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home