Saturday, August 09, 2008

08-08-08

On this very special day of 08-08-08, I was out the office. Our capability group had our planning session in MMLDC in Antipolo. I've been a while since I last participated in a TCoE activity. The last time I attended a meeting was before my April vacation. Being deployed to the project (particularly our beloved project), is quite consuming. I sometimes feel like there's nothing more I can give. Haha. Anyway, the planning session was pretty good! Although we started late, we got a lot done. Lito gave some good news and congratulations went around. After the planning session, we went to Lito's house for dinner. It was nice to meet his family! I've always liked Lito. He has a commanding presence about him, and he's quite the charmer.

Random thoughts on 08-08-08...

** I really wanted to end the momentous day with something social. But all my friends had their own gimiks, so I ended up just going home (second time in a row). I saw parts of the Olympic opening ceremonies, and it just spectacular! I missed out on the opening numbers, but the firewworks show (you know how Schmenten loves fireworks) was awesome. I think most people who have seen it can easily say it's nothing they've ever seen before.



** There are somethings which you think, when they finally come your way, will do a world of difference. Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home