Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Sprawled on the extra bed and wishful thinking...

My head tells me that I should be shutting down MacMacMac to catch some zzzs and be in the office early tomorrow morning. Of course, I was able to argue with myself that I need to check my Multiply account and blog about today's fun happenings. Hehe. I will do so by starting with "I wish..."

** I wish I could have recorded Paolo's classic comebacks to Grouchy's usual complaints. Hehe. We had dinner at Cibo Rockwell(well, Yas and I did) with Suzie and Paolo, my voices of reason. Tonight, Suzie played the role of fitness consultant and OB-GYNE. Paolo was silently listening as us three girls talk about losing weight. My favorite hirit was when Grouchy whined about her arms and said she had stored fat in them. He said, "Panis na taba yan." (Fat gone bad) We will all work together to see Grouchy be the sexiest she can be for her wedding! We will be joining the Dela Ramas for a trial session at Slimmers Trafalgar this Thursday. Teehee.

** I wish I could have gotten a 30 minute foot massage on top of my 1 hour body massage. After dinner, Grouchy took me to the famous Island Spa along Jupiter in Makati. I had the Swedish massage while she had the foot massage. My massage was pretty good! I didn't feel too oily afterwards. I wish I could have extended the massage though. The place is pretty relaxing. At the end of the session, I just wanted to stay and sleep.

** I wish I could be like Sam and not have any questions. Sam sent an email today which was just beautifully written. Essentially, she talked about facing something she actually dreaded and then realizing that she was ok.

** I wish our renovations finish soon. I kind of miss sleeping on a bigger bed. Or having more personal space. Don't get me wrong. I love my family more than anything, but I guess at some point, I miss my space. I would like to sleep without desparately trying to shut out Mama and Papa's snoring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home