Saturday, November 22, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] November 18, 2008

It's been a while since I've made a entry.

(1) My Friday evening with Celgee, planning for Grouchy's Bridal shower. Close to three hours of chikahan! From career, to life plans, to Kylie Minogue's "La, La, La, La, La..." Laugh trip! Wish Grouchy was there. Would have been doubly fun. It's nice to know that despite being older and having core groups of friends, you still connect and bond with new people.

(2) Potato Chips and Flourless Chocolate Cake at Selah. When Jewel and I had our counseling discussion, Starbucks was full, so we went to Selah for some grub. The sweet and salty taste of the chips and the cake was exquisite!

(3) Sweet, sweet family. I've been living in the condo for a couple of days for the past few weeks. My family's been really sweet, checking up on me during the evenings. My Dad has also pleaded me to come home earlier. Haha.

(4) Playtime with Fonzie over the weekend. The Fonze came over last saturday for the Pieta anniversary. While the La Pieta members prayed, he and I just spent some quality time, looking at old pictures and singing the alphabet. He's such a darling.

(5) The adrenalin rush of getting stuff done. This is a geeky, loser item. Haha. It may be the caffeine talking, but there's just something satisfactory about checking off several items on your to do list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home