Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday Thoughts

Finally! I was able to complete all the entries for our Bohol-Cebu vacay. The Tanquilut Chronicles blogsite has been duly updated! Four pages of PBASE pictures.. Phew! Up next... more family updates. Mental note to self: Ask Ate Svet for pics from Meg's christening. Thank you miracle proxy server! Mwahaha!

I felt a tad guilty when my seatmate asked me how I'm able to visit the restricted sites. I told her how and asked her if she wanted to know the settings. She politely refused. Haha! I feel as though I just offered her drugs and she said no. Haha! Bad schments!

Thursday thoughts...

Paris Bennet was booted from Idol today. That was expected. And I predict Elliot is going next. The top 3 spots are pretty set, I must say : Taylor, Katharine, and Chris. I hope Chris wins though!

I sorta have this cold that wouldn't go away for the past two days. I've been taking meds and vitamins, but sniffing's been my business.

I've been uploading songs to my new iPod. Yipee! John Mayer ... I must say. His Room for Squares album is just so good to listen to. Right now, St. Patrick's Day is on. Another song for those in love or comfortably happy in a new relationship.

I had a few other thoughts but well... I've forgotten. Hehehe!

More blogging tomorrow then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home