Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Back from Baguio

It''s been almost 24 hours since we sealed our Baguio Trip with a tired and exhausted kiss! Hehe! Pictures to come soon, as well as the narrative of our fun trip with the Tanquilut peeps. Highlights I can easily remember:

** The wonderful wonderful weather! I wish Metro Manila and Baguio have the weather in common. My best weather moment was when we were hanging out at the fifth or fourth floor of SM Baguio where the breeze was just angrily blowing to this coldest delight. Brrrrrrrilliant!

** Poker with the cousins... Being the only girl from our age group, I had a great time playing poker with the boys! So fun were the side comments and after-the-river-results that I think I might've pee-ed in my pants. Haha! I did win one round Saturday night, but lost both rounds Sunday evening.

** Seeing Karina and Tita Lydia at the Manor. For the brief moment, it was Baguio with the JBs 2005 all over again. I miss Maan! Waaah! Bitin kami ni Karina.

** O Mai Kan Mongolian Lunch. Stuffed again with a capital "S"! Loved the food! / Kubo Grill Dinner. Stuffed as well, and savings were aplenty! Thanks to Tito Mar's friend/restaurant owner, Nelson. Champion!

I've been tinkering with the photo booth application of MacMac, and incidentally, Fonzie and Tita Myr dropped by today. So we took this picture. Enhanced it with iPhoto as well. Hehe.



I need to upload the Baguio pics soon... and I wonder where the day went. I slept the entire morning, watched TV and ate a lot of my Baguio goodies (Good Shepard Ube and the buttered oats! I love 'em thin, crispy cookies!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home