Friday, June 09, 2006


A Glimpse of the City of Pines, Wright Park to be exact.


The long weekend is officially here! And our family trip to Baguio will officially commence in a less then two hours. I'm all packed and ready to go. I think my digicam is done charging. Cellphone still in progress. iPod still in progress. That friggin' iPod bluetooth charger ought to be worth every penny!! The fake one I bought over at Amazon gave up after only four months of service. Bummer.

Chargers aside, I'm curious how this trip will go. We started with roughly 35 confirmed attendees. By the middle of this week, we were down to 15! Anyway, as Mama puts it... Perhaps this was what God intended. Hehe.

Week was ok. Had its ups and downs. Hehe. I enjoyed my rendezvous with Karina, as well as today's lunch with ERP5.

Anyways... how time flies! 2 minutes before 12MN! Better be ready with our stuff!

Baguio here we come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home