Monday, June 26, 2006

Circumventing the Firewall

We finally found away to circumvent the very elusive Firewall! Argh! However, the drawback is I can't upload photos. The icon is missing... poo... oh well! You can't have everything.

I honestly don't know where the day went. All morning, I think I was just trying to find my work mojo. I had a ton of emails I need to categorize and reply to. I think there were also a couple of action items I needed to do, too. *Sigh* Still got the training hang-up.

What I was able to accomplish however, were mostly events related. Like meeting the program organizers of the Dow Graduation Party, scheduled this Thursday. Of course, I digress. I tend to digress. Most, if not all of the time. I hope the turn out of this event is ok. And I hope the folks have fun. Cel and Giff will be hosting (so very Dow Christmas Party 2004!). Another event I spent some time organizing today... the MTS 3rd All Hands meeting. We're hoping to bring great energy to the event. I hope that turns out well!

It seems the next coming weeks will bring a lot of changes to my daily weekday schedule. I need to visit K sometime this week to make the downpayment... and I have all weekend to psyche myself up for finally getting on the road to 2007 decision. I've been delaying it unconsciously for the last couple of months. Time of face the music. I'm pretty nervous. I don't know if I'll be good enough or ready. But time will tell. The results will tell. Fate will tell. Not to say that I will leave everything in fate's uncertain hands. I DO want to embark on this path. I DO.

Maybe I've lost my work mojo also because of what I've been reading about Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. I need to get on the Provera program back again! I didn't know PCOS could bring greater health risks. I saw the big "C" in one of the sites I visited, and I kinda got scared. Demn! I'm also confused about it. PCOS, they say, causes weight gain and obesity. But then, weight gain can also cause PCOS. I dunno. I'm confused. Perhaps I just didn't read it right. So more reason to stay on the Herbalife diet.

But eating and sampling culinary treats are just heavenly. Argh... Everything in moderation I guess.

Pops has not arrived yet. So more blogging?? I've been thinking of coming up with movie listings... In lieu of "Take the Lead", perhaps I can come up with a movies with dancing I really like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home