Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My First Conference Call in 3 months!

I am currently in my first conference call in three months! As oppossed to daily conference calls in my previous project, it's a welcome change actually. But then it's a three hour conference call... and my back is starting to hurt. Hehehe!

MacMac has been such a good WebMeeting companion! And I'm pretty amazed how easy it is to work from home because of all the web-based applications I can use... checking my mail, installing a printer... Hehehe!

I do miss talking to counterparts and clients. Me likey the small talks and reporting progress and issues. Haha! Perhaps I just like talking and talking for hours end. There's also that rush of being able to accomplish something after a long day of work. But then again, I had five frickin years of that. Argh.

Ooppsie... Although MacMac has been the obedient companion, it seems my Globe line is not agreeable with my long distance call. I've been on the line for almost two hours now and I was kicked out. Bummer! I can't even send an SMS message! I wonder what's going on...

Random thoughts for the day...

** Oh how time flies with you're busy as a bee. As of now, I think have about 6 members of the MTS Communications Committee! Which is rather cool. I want to get this initiative started. It's so very Blue Flame... circa 1996!

** Lost appetite over shrimp eggs... Ewww.... I'll leave it at that. But my lack of a filling lunch led me to a sweet-fest of hourly snacking,

** I delight over coming home with the orange sky on the background. It just feels nice to be home early.

** Gelatin is a low fat dessert. And Ate Henny made several batches of the cherry Jell-O with condensed milk ( a symphony of sweets!). They needed some more cooling two hours ago. I wonder if they're ready for consumption now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home