Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finally!

I finally finished my Baguio chronicles for the Tanquilut Family Blogspot! Hmm... I think if I might've done everything in one sitting, it would probably take me close to three hours to finish! Whoa!

Anyway... I had a couple of blogging thoughts earlier today. Lemme see if I can retrieve some of them.

For the next three days, I will be a slave to CheQ Systems training. Food's good. It's a nice break from the 38th floor, but I surprisingly missed the hustle and bustle of MTS homebase! Hehe! I wonder how everyone is doing.

Pleasant surprises in my training today... Wilma Sapalaran was there! So we got into reminiscing about the good old high school days. We also got to talking about the whereabouts of our batchmates! Our talks suddenly made me want to have a high school reunion. But then again... am I ready for that? Hehe! So very Romy and Michelle, my thoughts are. What have I been able to accomplish in the last ten years?

Lemme see...

(1) Graduated college with a degree in Management Information Systems
(2) Spent 5 years building my IT career
(3) Travelled with friends to the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangkok
(4) Entered the Wedding industry as a part-time Wedding Planner

Not so bad. I would've wanted to see on that list : "a long-term relationship with my guy best friend, who I've known since college." Haha! Anyone in particular in mind?? Or perhaps.... "a budding relationship with this guy I met at work, who's from UP and makes me laugh until my sides hurt." Haha! Anyone in particular in mind?? Hehehe!

Several of our batchmates have accomplished major milestones in their careers and their personal lives (marriage, kids). Sometimes, I get to thinking if my accomplishments fall short of others'. Well... it doesn't do well to compare. Hehe. I think the ten years which have passed have brought so many changes in all our lives. Although different things have happened to us all (being different people and having different circumstances), everything is meaningful. We've all had meaningful experiences. And I'm happy with who I am and where I'm at right now. Because of that, I don't think I want to change a thing from the decade that has passed.

Oh. Hope is a funny thing. It can get entangled with expectations. But it really shouldn't.

Hehe... That didn't sound so random.

Oh! I think I wanted to create a short list of Korean movies I loved. I just saw "Innocent Steps" yesterday and it was super cute. Will make short list in the next coming days.

I've been blogging for the last 2 hours! My eyes need to rest. So does MacMac. Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home