Monday, July 24, 2006

The Day After the Gloomiest Weekend of the Year

The weather seems to be in agreement with my mood. I came into the office this morning, still down from last weekend. I had to call Karina of course to tell her what happened. Then I told other people about it too. Suzie, Mike, Irene, Sam, Keysi, Aileen, Aida, and Pesem. Mackie, Mark, and Roch read my blog and left their messages. Thanks much guys!

Talking about it of course will not bring Macmac back to me, but has somehow made me feel a lot better. Bad things happen to good people, yes. But good people become stronger because of it, and they move on. That's what I plan on doing.... but before that... the hell with those evil thieves along President's Avenue in BF Paranaque!!

I had my therapeutic talk with Karina over dinner today. Tis our weekly meeting, and this time around, it was pretty sporadic. We had dinner in The Old Spaghetti House along Valero and I had this yummy cream based pasta with Majestic Ham, Olives, and Mushrooms... Yummeeee... We got to talking about the usual stuff. And I saw this really cute guy from school who was also in TOSH. I whispered to Karina, "Ano ba yan?! Parang may bigote pa yung girl na kasama nya!" and Karina told me, "Eh Ten. Lalaki naman kasi yung kasama nya eh!" Ahhh... Somehow the day just became a little brighter.

My thanks to Keysi too for making me laugh out loud while we were chatting about Fourth. Hahaha! Girl, sa Friday ha!

What will become of my car?? Mama told me that they were going to bring it to Honda for its scheduled tune up and to have the window fixed.

To all my friends and family... thanks for all the kind words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home