Saturday, July 15, 2006

Weekend Survey

Here's a survey Cel had in her blog. Here are my answers:

1. In one sentence, explain what ended your last relationship:
-- what last relationship??

2. What made you smile today?
-- seeing Maila ang Tom's precious precious Alexi1

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
-- sleeping...

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
-- Having a cup o tea while watching Blow Out on TV

5. Something that happened to you in 1986?
-- I became a big sister once again (Tonton was born)

6. Your prom night?
-- Haha! My prom date bailed out on me to go to Friday's!

7. Last message received?
-- From Tonton, "Anong oras ka uuwi?"

8. How many different beverages have you drank yesterday?
-- Coffee, Cabernet, Water (3 I guess)

9. What is your favorite part of the day?
-- Arriving at home after a long day of work

10. Where is your best friend right now?
-- Deng!! They are all over!! Irene's in Indonesia, Karina's at home (Paranaque), Maan's in the US, Sam's in NY, Keysi's in Makati

11. What color is your toothbrush?
-- Pink

12. Any plans for Friday night?
-- Default: Watch a movie

13. Last gift you received?
-- A bouquet of flowers!

14. Funniest thing that happened all day?
-- I thought I saw someone I knew so I called out her name. But then it wasn't her.

15. Favorite mug?
-- My Late Night with Conan O Brien Mug!

16. What color is your front door?
-- brown

17. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
-- Warm, but breezy

18. Last ice cream flavor tasted?
-- Coffee was it?? Or wait.... this dark chocolate gelato with chili! Yum!

19. Last rainbow you saw?
-- In Tarlac, a few months ago, when we were going home from Baguio

20. How many times have you dropped your cell?
-- Hehe. I lost count!

21. Last sport you played:
-- Badminton (and that was a long time ago!)

22. Things you spend a lot of money on:
-- Hahahahahahhahha.... Darn... Bags, clothes, food.

23. Three things you ate last:
-- Lechon Kawali, Sinigang sa Bayabas, and Blue Ragu pasta from Pazzo

24. High school you attended:
-- St. Scho Manila

25. Longest Job held:
-- IT (5 years and 5 months)

26. First person you'd call if you won the lottery:
-- my mom/dad

27. Can you cook?
-- I would like to think so. I like pasta dishes.

28. Last time you cried?
-- Pretty recent. At church I think.

29. Most hated veggies/fruits:
-- Okra

30. Thing you hate most about yourself:
-- overthinking the smallest things

31. Longest work shift worked?
-- 18 hours i think (could be longer)

32. Can you sing?
-- Hehe. Videoke standards

33. Thing you never leave home without:
-- Wallet and cellphone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home