Saturday, July 15, 2006

Day with Alexi

I spent a day today with the Mannings! We had lunch at the Powerplant Mall! We dined in Pazzo. She is the cutest!! Maputing maputi just like Mommy Maila and Daddy Tom.



For more of Baby Alexi's pictures...

http://www.pbase.com/tenten_geocaniga2/alexi_manning_in_powerplant

Maila and I got to talking about work today. She was sharing that she's pretty happy with her work in Kamiseta. She's learning so much about establishing a store in a different country (Kamiseta in Indonesia). She would never learn these things if she had stayed on. I'm pretty glad Maila is happy. And with a family no less!! I continue to be amazed at how one event can change absolutely everything. Like being parents. Tom was pushing the stroller, and Maila was making sure baby Alexi was comfortable inside. It was such an "awwww" moment.

I had planned to visit K today, but the center closed an hour earlier. So I had to set sail just as I had docked. Deng! So it was off to Glorietta for some alone-time with Tenten the Shopper. Then I spent less than an hour hanging out at Ate Abi's clinic. And to wrap up, I heard the 7 PM anticipated mass.

Tis a Saturday and MacMac is keeping me company. Hehehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home