Saturday, July 22, 2006

My First WiFi Blog

Greetings from Mocha Blends BF! This is my very first WiFi blog!! Tis a Saturday afternoon, and instead of going to Makati, I just decided to do my weekend review in a nearby coffee shop. It's Macmac's first trip outside our house. And I think he's looking pretty dashing. Haha!

Connecting to the net was not exactly an easy feat!!! I've been here in Mocha Blends for a little over forty minutes! My Cafe Latte is half-full (as oppossed to half-empty of course). And I've been tinkering with the DCHP and PPoE settings and what have you. I've been trying to connect using PPoE. And after several frustrating tries, I was able to conclude that PPoE does not work for WiFi connections. Haha! I just had to learn it the hard way. DCHP was the way to go. Deng! But I'm pretty glad that the Mac O/S's help menus have indeed been helpful. Conclusion : Schmenten again proves that she is truly not a technical person!!

News from Puppy-ville... our black 2-day old labrador puppy passed away this morning. I reported earlier today that he had diluted blood coming out of his nose when we fed him at 3pm. His body finally gave up at around 9AM. We are all very sad but were not exactly shocked because the vet had set our expectations about his slim chances of survival. *Sigh* Kitkat can't seem to have kids who aren't yellow!!!

Ok! Me needs to complete my real business stuff!! I plan to hear the 7PM anticipated mass and visit Ate Abi before that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home