Monday, July 17, 2006

Monday Monday

Tis 10:15pm. Monday evening. Everyone here at home is walking on eggshells because Kitkat is overdue! Please please give birth to those ever so cute pups! Or else it's the C-section for you!

It has been quite a hectic day today. Meeting in the morning, emails all day. Although coordinating the testing team isn't all that technical, it involves a lot of email exchanges. Deng. I wish I can do so much more tomorrow.

For tomorrow, I have 2 TSIs, one MTS meeting, and a couple more items on my to-do list. Including setting up a meeting for the testing team. Argh. And at the end of the day, a visit to K for a review session.

I could've studied for an hour tonight, but I opted to watch Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. Teehee. Talk about prioritizing.

I had forgetten to mention a few days ago how much I loved Spanglish. Maybe I had the littlest expectations. But I really, really liked it. Heartwarming. About mothers and daughters. I like Adam Sandler. I've always liked him. Hehe!

Fine fine fine... back to the study grind!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home