Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sunday Evening

Here's a funny text message I received a few days ago.

A black baby is given a pair of wings by a fairy
the baby asked, 'does this mean I'm an angel?'
Fairy laughs
'of cours not, negrang to! Ambisyosa! Paniki ka!"

Hehehehe! Maybe I'm extremely easy to humor. :-D

Today has been a relatively easy-going day. I watched Starsky and Hutch and Dodgeball. And Runaway Jury. Yssa, Tito Mar, and Tita Myr came over to watch KitKat. And she has not given birth yet!!!! But she is most definitely pregnant, the Vet reports. The DVM gave Kitkat till Tuesday to conceive.

I've been going online to take a few practice tests. Jeez... talk about being dedicated. I think pursuing my goals for next year isn't as easy as I had hoped... which explains why a lot of people just throw in the work towel and dedicate themselves solely to reviewing. Hmm... I wonder how I will do. And when I'll be ready.

For tomorrow, I got myself a lot of things to do...

SIT meeting at 9 AM
Merienda/Lunch with MTS Buddy, Rina (might have to resched because this week's crazy!)
Training Plan revision
Communications Committee
Clean out mailbox (I'm waaay behind some of my mail!)
Attend this talk in the evening at Makati Shang
Pay my Citibank Bill

Oh yeah. talk about a full day! I think I need a new mantra...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home