Saturday, July 29, 2006

For Real...

Jusme!! Ngayon pa lang ako makakablog again! How crazy is that?!

These past two days have been a flurry of activities. Mostly preparation for the trip. Maraming mga last minute na pinagagawa rin sa amin since we're rolling off dun sa project where we got loaned to. Today, I was in the office at 7 AM! Tapos not one idle moment! Meetings here and there. Emailing... Basta ang dami! Ayan... I finally got to breathe ng mga 830pm. Hehe! I went to Makati to meet up with sina Mike Pangs, Boom, Marian, and Lea. I had a really fun time with them. Kwento lang si Mike Pangs about his trip sa Singapore at kung ano pa. So we're not DIS-ganged after all!

I still refuse to believe that this is really it. After several months of waiting for confirmation, we're leaving this Sunday. I have my ticket, my visa... I'm partially packed and I have a million things I still need to do. Demn...

Anyways, here's a glimpse of the office space I left in Cybergate:



Here are the founding members of the Optus Focus team who will be going to Sydney. So far, we seem to be a pretty fun bunch.



I received my apartment address... and so far, I know of no one else who lives in the same area! Boohoo!

Anyways, tis past 3 and I have an 8AM meeting! Time to hit the sack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home