Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Toosday Flurry

Color coding day today for Pops' car. Hence, I was in the office before 7AM! I really didn't have a lot of tasks in the morning, so I sort of breezed through the two hours. TSIs here and there. I think the flurry started sometime before lunch when I sent Mark an instant message about getting cash advance for the trip. It's been rather hazy if our trip will push through this Sunday. Frankly, I just want to know if it's really pushing through or not. So much at stake... Uh_huh2006, my personal schedule, Ate My's wedding, Lola, Tita Marison, and Camille's Beedays... Pano na ang Tanquilutfamily.blogspot?!

Anyway, the afternoon went by quickly. I think I jumped from one to do to the next. I still need to document two interviews! Argh! I plan to finish all that tomorrow morning. Wednesday afternoon... meetings galore...

I called Pesem today! It was so fun talking to him.

I was able to upload some of our pics from the weekend's Bienvenida gathering. Here's my favorite photo ('course because I'm in it!). Hehe.



Tomorrow will bring more clarity to the next few days. Clarity. Hmm... John Mayer had a song about it. I've been pondering over it the entirety of last year. Clarity seems to be a luxury nowadays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home