Thursday, July 06, 2006

Inspired

i just came home from dinner with Macky and Karina. What's left of Jologzbitchin'! Macky gave us a detailed account of his US vacay. He's still as fabulous as ever. Karina and I enjoyed his buying cigs at the airport story. The girl behind the counter asking for his ID because he has a "baby face." Complete with the African-American accent! Haha!

I also had my first day at K today. Hence the title inspired. My DT score was not so bad! Decent, but not great. Still need to work on a couple of things (a lot of the math stuff). I need to continue to focus on the goals I've set. And I'm pretty excited and inspired to continue working to achieve it.

Demn. I wonder how the Optus thing will come along in the next few days. Honestly, right now, I would very much like things to stay the way they are. That trip will surely put my October vacation plans into oblivion. Most certainly I'll push my long term plans into further dates. Bum bum bum. *sigh* Let's see where the wind blows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home