Saturday, July 15, 2006

Captain Jack is Back

Obviously, my featured movie for the week is Pirates of the Carribean, Dead Man's Chest. Keysi and I saw the 10PM show today (after a super filling P800 a pop dinner at Myron's!). Johnny Depp, as always, was splendid as Captain Jack Sparrow! Love love the drunken pirate! Special effects was great. I felt icky each time the giantic tentacled monster appeared on screen. Ewww... No grilled pusit for me muna! Storywise... I dunno if it's because of the Cabernet we had with our dinner, but there were times when I was just lost in narration. The weird witch carribean lady wasn't as audible and comprehendible as I would have hoped at times. I liked the twist at the very end! Nice! Super bitin!! Can't wait for the third movie!



I was pleasantly surprised though with Will Turner, portrayed by Orlando Bloom. Suzie has had the huge-est crush on him since God knows when. I'm no Orlando Bloom fan, believe me. Especially when he played Paris in "Troy." Talk about the King of Sissy-land! Haha! But in Pirates, he was just... haha! My type! Strong and commanding! Champion! Tis without a doubt my fave Orlando Bloom movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home