Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Universe Conspires

Funny how sometimes we think we know exactly what we want. And then something happens and poof. Everything changes. Maybe it's about giving other things and people a chance. Or perhaps it's the universe conspiring, seeing how much you really want something.

The next four years I think will be bringing a lot of changes in my life. I think I'm pretty much decided about what I want to do next year. But well... apparently, it's not going to be easy. So many reviews, so many things to do.

I love coordinating weddings. I love helping build the capability in my project. I love teaching. But I would also love to start investing in myself and securing my future. Sometimes I wonder though, where starting a family will fit in. I know that's definitely in my future. Uno priority. I think I'm destined to have kids I will love and cherish. But somehow, the" husband" is always left out of the equation. Hehe. I guess that's for fate and circumstance to decide.

I think I shared with someone just this week how I think it's pretty amazing how two people find each other. I mean, someone liking someone is one thing. But having someone feel exactly the same way is just awesome. Hello... thinking back to my string (or rather ball of yarn!) of crushies... gosh. The probability of someone feeling the same way about you. Wow. But most of the time that ain't enough. The circumstance needs to be just right, too. I mean, you can be going gaga over someome (and he feels the same way), but hell. He's married. The universe conspires. Simply put.

Oh well. Maybe it's the Cabernet and short cafe mocha talking.

A few quotes I found...

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” Paulo Coelho

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home