Thursday, July 13, 2006

On a Rainy Wednesday

Last weekend was pretty crazy and Macmac has been very busy helping Tonton out with his college homework. Syempre naman... School takes priority over my blogging.

Anyways. Last Friday and Saturday... Wow! Flurry of activities. I think this coming weekend might be pretty similar. I wanted to post these photos last week.

Last Friday, I was just sooo thrilled to receive this bouquet of flowers from my MTS family! They were so thoughtful! The bouquet was just lovely! There was a purple cabbage rose right in the middle. I still have the bouquet here in our altar at home. It's been quite a while since I received flowers. :) It feels pretty nice!



Here's my desk in MTS home base. Darn... looks pretty tidy! Haha! Of course, I did a lot of stashing last Friday. My cubicle is normally in a bearably chaotic state. Right now, since I've been hanging out in UBP, all my folders are merrily cluttering my once-tidy desk.



Last Saturday was Nica's 7th birthday party!! Jollibee goodies all around! Chicken joy, regular yum with cheese, spaghetti, sundae, and a large coke!!! I swear! Jollibee heaven! The mascot was hilarious! We enjoyed every bit of his antics! I wonder if we can specifically hire him for a Jollibee party in the south.



Today was a pretty hectic day. The weather was pretty much in agreement with my cramps. My mom asked earlier if I wanted to go to the doctor tomorrow. Oh no... the tasks I will have to leave behind to find out if I'm still physically healthy. Haha! Symptoms of a workaholic?? I conducted JSE trainings today! Which I love doing. I like teaching. :) We had a fun time during one activity. I hope they all found the discussions stimulating and enjoyable. Then in the evening (after our CSTE review session... ugh! More tests I need to review for!!), Karina and I met for our weekly estrogen-filled get-together. We had dinner at Zaifu in Rockwell. I was famished! Prior to dinner, I had a hotcakes and sausage breakfast from McDo at 9AM, 2 200mg Advil pills for lunch, and a glass of iced tea in the afternoon! Waaaaaaah! It was raining pretty hard, so as expected, Pops called me asking me to stay put because of the flooded areas close to where we live. I could not wait until 1AM to go home! I took the chance anyway and viola!! Baha-less streets! Thank you Lord!

Tomorrow will be another hectic day, I assume! 2 TSI interviews and a couple of Facilitated Review Sessions!!! I still need to document the first two TSIs I had this week... Pile 'em up!

On the list tomorrow... break the news to two peeps about their on-shore assignment cancellation. To be the bearer of bad news... Demn! This'll be a hard one.

Tis 1 AM and I feel as though I still have a lot of energy to write! Hahaha! Must be the side effects of being Workstation-sans on Monday and Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home