Friday, August 04, 2006

Pre Departure Pictures

Since I'm posting pictures, here are some pre-Sydney pictures!

Saturday was such a whilrwind of activity! I could not leave Manila for two months without saying "toodles" to my dearest dearest girls, Camille and Ina. Here's Camille trying to ride on my shoulders.



We took a similar pictures a few years ago, but I think it was Yssa who was in my place. I love these girls. :) And we just chatted up a storm about their favorite GMA shows and their school activities.



After dinner with the kids, I met up with Macky, Irving, Karina, and Rommel for a Jologzbitchin night out. Macky ordered two cups of coffee and was animatedly telling us about his super phone calls with ****. Karina and I shared a tight hug. I will miss her!!



The following day, my relatives came full-force for a pseudo-despidida. Gumagaralgal pa ang boses ni Lola! It was so sweet! But I think I was too preoccupied trying to close my friggin suitcase!!!



At the airport, I thought I was going to be late! It was raining really hard and traffic was a little bad along Sucat. But anyway, we all got to the airport safely and before long, we were waiting for our boarding announcement. Here are pics of me with Jessica, Tammy, and Mike.



Before we knew it, we were in the Singapore International Airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home