Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Takas na blog!

I am in the A******** office in Sydney right now and I found a computer with a connection to the internet! Haha! So takas na blog to.

This is my third day here and Sydney. The weather is between nice and super cold! Winter nga naman kasi. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the locals are generally friendly! I'm liking Sydney very much actually! My apartment is kick ass! I will be posting pictures as soon as I get the chance. It's a loft and it's quite lovely! Haha! I am living there by myself. Originally, I requested for a transfer, but when I saw the place...wow! If I were to get a place of my own, it would be exactly like it.

The group I am with right now is pretty fun! It's been three days and we've been sharing a couple of laughs. I'm hoping the other team deployed to a different project does ok. I'm a little worried about how they're feeling because of the super high expectations that have been set.

It seems we've been here longer. Siguro kasi day in and day out magkakasama kami and the day just seems to stretch. Mabilis lang siguro talaga ang araw sa Manila.

We had dinner at the same Thai resto in Pitt street for the past two days. Sarap ng pad thai! For today, Mike made tuna sandwich for our lunch(but I made the spread!). Sana masarap!

No plans for this weekend yet. We might go to Darling Harbour for the Yacht Festival thing.

Shopping here... have not seen anything I am compelled to buy as of yet ('cept for the usual steaming cup of coffee of course).

Anyway, I've to return to Miller street! I'll see if I could sneak in another blog entry later.

My regards to everyone! I miss you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home