Thursday, September 21, 2006

3rd 6AM shift day

It's exactly 10:29pm, and my very droopy eyes are telling me to hit the sack. Today is day tres of our 6AM-3PM shift. It's been... challenging to get out of bed at 5AM everyday. Condo days and my high school school bus days have honed my speedy preparation skills in the morning. Starbucks coffee press and ground coffee a must every morning.

I visited MTS homebase in UBP today and it was super duper fun! Mel and I ended up talking for more than an hour! I can't believe the many many updates and how fast MTS has grown. I miss facilitating the trainings (I've always been a big fan of teaching), and meeting a new batch of people every week. Then again, project deployment is pretty challenging.

Weekend's here! Woohoo!

And time to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home