Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Still Adjusting

I think today officially marks week one of our early morning shift. I can say with great certainty that my body clock is still screwed up. I have to drag my lazy ass out of bed every morning. Drive to the office (sans traffic, which I love). Have my coffee. And try to convince myself to work work work... until my stomach grumbles. Hehe. I dunno. I think I'm uninspired and distracted lately. The drive I used to have is MIA. But I try to make it work. So I'm still holding on to the thought that perhaps I feel this way because my body clock is still adjusting. I'm sleepy most of the day, and my very lazy eyes are indicative of that. Oh well. I'm sure things will pick up in a week or so. I think I'm lacking the energy. Perhaps I need to be engaged in some physical activity.

But I am enjoying coming home early!! Last Friday though, I think I had three cups of coffee the whole day! Meeting up with mah girls is definitely a pick-me-upper.

I have black hair now! Very Morticia Adams. Very Ashley Simpson.... Very me, before the red hair. I was pretty shocked myself when I saw the color for the first time. But well... I think I'm used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home