Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend with the girls

Aside from sleeping and sleeping and sleeping and eating, I spent my weekend with my girls! Saturday, Karina and I met up and well... At first, we didn't know where to go. We definitely wanted to get out of Makati. Alabang was too far. So we found ourselves in Greenhills! The Promenade to be exact. I was pleasantly surprised at the wide selection of restaurants. We finally decided to have dinner at Cibo and then dessert at Bizu (Both restos with outlets in Alabang! Hehe!). Check out these colorful macaroons...



Figgy and I had to take a pic of ourselves of course. Maan!! Just to prove how much we miss you... when I dropped Karina off sa house nila, I said to her absentmindedly, "Bye Maan!" Hehe! I am loving your new hair by the way!



Sunday was a day with the younger girls. Iris, Ina, Ate Lovely and I spent the rainy Sunday afternoon hanging out in Conti's BF. The girls showed me their new sizzling thingie. And I showed them the tiger look! I couldn't stop laughing at Ina's take on the tiger look!

Here's me and Iris (last pic taken with my red hair! I am back to black!):



And Ate Love and Ina (both lovers of designer goodies).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home