Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Alexi's First Birthday

On a roll with my backlog blogs...

Last December 23, Maila and Tom invited their friends and family to the Elgar residence, in celebration of their little princess's first birthday! Alexi Manning is beginning to look like her Dad!



Proud mommy Maila made sure Alexi was pretty in pink!



Maila had a face painting lady present, and she was busy busy busy. Nica and I got identical lady bugs painted on our hands.



Awww... former seatmates and noise pollution advocates. Haha! We all agree the work we did for our previous project sucked most of the time. But what made things a little more bearable were the people. The laughing. And the constant kulitan. I particularly miss Maila's very green mind and her never ending stories of her nephews and nieces. Alexi most certainly as a wealth of cousins/playmates.



I fought the urge to kidnap the very cute Akemi! She was sooo adorable.



Marchae and I agree that the Elgar house was super homey. I could really imagine myself growing up there. Maila's parents were so warm and pleasant ("You have a lovely home" Haha!). But most unforgettable and most noteworthy was the picture on the hallway... of Maila (some ten years back) and her very big eighties hair!

Happy first beeday, Princess Alexi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home