Sunday, February 25, 2007

Steakhouse Lamon!

I was looking forward to dinner with the Cafppl, but only a few of us confirmed. So we moved our dinner to another weekend. And as the gimik gods would have it, Keysi, Rni, and I found ourselves talking on the phone and making plans!

Rni has never been to SM Mall of Asia (or SMoA), so we went there! We had dinner at the Tagaytay Highlands steakhouse. Wow. Carnivores we were that evening! We were all taken aback by the serving size. H.U.G.E. So guess who couldn't finish her steak? Haha! Me!

Rni ordered the Back Back ribs (must've been a full slab!)



Now what's a steak dinner without red rine? Their house red as a Cabarnet-Shiraz.




Keysi always finishes her food! Well... almost always! We ordered the same thing... 7 oz of English Prime Rib. Two gravy boats, one plate of corn kernels, and several steamed veggies later... viola!





OMG. The rootbeer we had that evening... I must say. The best rootbeer I've had ever! It was actually a tall glass of ice with rootbeer (just the way I like my drinks!). Rni said my facial expression while gulping down the rootbeer has earned me her for-commercial recommendation!



So here's me, enjoying the prime rib. Keysi has paved the way for me to enjoy it medium rare. Raaar! Check out my knife!



The evening was super fun! As are all evenings spent with Keysi and Rni! After our gluttinous sin, we saw "The Number 23" (which merits a separate blog entry) and then had coffee at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. We just reminisced and sang songs from our teenage and childhood days. Rni's parents always asked her to sing "Miss you Like Crazy", while Keysi as a kid liked singing, "Light and Shade". Hehe. Tama ba? We were enjoying ourselves too much (oblivious to everything else) that the guys from CBATL asked us to leave because we were the only customers left.

Ahh.... Good times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home