Wednesday, May 30, 2007

[Survey Shmurvey] Random Questions

Survey Time! It's been a while since I last answered one of these...

Who is the last person you think about before you sleep?
Most likely the same person I was thinking about the whole day.

If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Haha. I don't think so. Don't really have the killer instincts.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
Yup yup. Helps me fall asleep. Usually, I set the timer to Sleep 10 minutes.

Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Ewww...

Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. Come to think of it, the only school related contest I won was this best poem thing (for a poem I made in less than ten minutes).

What is your longest fight with one of your friends?
Hmm... 2 years I think. But I don't think my friend knew how upset I was.

Are you a fast typer?
Yes I am. Fast talker rin.

Are you afraid of the dark?
Depends where.

Who can you always turn to?
Family

When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Last Friday. After the MTS Event where naulanan ako.

Do you knock on wood?
Hehe. I do.

Are you drinking anything right now?
Nope. My last drink... Iced Tea at Bellevue.

Do you think you're attractive?
Haha. Trick question ba to? Syempre on the inside!

What do you want for Christmas?
Three-week European adventure

Do you know the muffin man?
The Muffin Man from Drury Lane? Saw him in Shrek 2.

Do you talk in your sleep?
My brothers say I do!

Have you ever flown a kite?
Long time ago.

When was the last time that you went swimming and where?
Fontana! With the Tanquilut family. Last Holy week. Saya! Saya!

Do you consider yourself successful?
Hmm... Overall. I guess so. :) Yet, I feel there's so much more I can do.

How many people are on your contact list of your cell phone?
A lot. Suppliers from Weddings, peeps from grade school, HS, college, family...

Have you ever asked for a horse?
For what?

Plans for tomorrow?
Work. Answer the hundreds of emails that are to come my way. Get in touch with Edgar, the famous make-up artist from David's, and book a quartet for next week's wedding.

What's your middle name? and why?
Christine. Naks. Para kay Christ. :)

Missing someone right now?
Yes.

When's the last time you told someone you loved them?
Last night. Before going to bed.

How are you feeling today?
Not so bad. Had a busy day. Traversed through traffic. Food tasting at Bellevue. AVP on my to do list.

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope. Good girl ako.

What are you looking forward to?
The future and all the possibilities. Exciting!

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Can't remember.

Have you ever eaten dog food?
Nopeee... Pero masarap daw. Haha. Full of protein.

Can you handle the truth?
Haha. Well... yes. But there are some truths which need not be said. Masakit masyado. (Naks drama)

Do you like green eggs and ham?
I like Dr. Seuss!

What 3 things you always bring with you to places?
Wallet, cellphone, car keys

Any cool scars?
Hmm... On my right calf. Tripped while playing in the Chincuanco's yard in Florida (Pampanga). It was bleeding so bad, but I was so scared that my mom would scold me that I kept it to myself for about an hour.

Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
Diego Luna forevah. Yum yum.

Who was the last person you kissed?
Fonzie! And his beautiful smiling face and cute cheeks.

How often do you talk on the phone?
Lately very often (with call waiting pa!)

Do you talk to yourself?
I do! When I'm driving and thinking aloud.

Is there something you want that you can't have?
Yes.

Three things about the preferred sex that you first notice?
Smile. Teeth. Skin.

Who are u thinking of right now?
Edgar the make up artist. Dengit.

Who did you last hug?
Fonzie. After kissing him.

Where is your phone?
On top of the DVD rack.

What was the last thing you ate?
Creme Brule

Favorite Color/s?
Green and pink

Last movie you watched in the cinema?
Pirates of the Caribean 3.

What song are you currently listening to?
Say Good Night and Go by Imogen Heap

What do you want?Now?
Mocha Ice Cream from Magnolia.

What t.v. show are you watching?
Right now? Late Night with Conan.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Lencx. She has agreed to help with the wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home