Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Disagreeable Tummy

Must be too much coffee for today. But I am feeling nauseated. It can't be the dried fruits from yesterday (after I declared my body to be generally accepting of all kinds of food). Breakfast today? Dinner last night?? Haaay... I just feel like lying down and taking a nappie.

So many things going on this week. Wedding Preps, AVP editing, taking Chris around, and Build work. Had a really interesting one hour discussion with my officemate regarding estimates. Several times when I pulled a, "I would've appreciated it if you could..." tone. Haha. My self-control's improving a little. Haha.

Good news yesterday. I found out I passed my Software Testing certification! Can you believe it?! Crammed the day before, but attended most of the review classes. Hehe. My hands were trembling when I opened the big envelope with the results. Whopee. My short term memory has done me well, once again.

Bad news yesterday, too. I got my orange gown/dress for this Friday's wedding and it was sort of... disastrous. Haha. I couldn't close the top and I could see my gaping flesh (which is in no way sexy or cute). Tsk, tsk, tsk. Hassle lang because I need to return it to the seamstress to have it repaired. Her shop's right across the Las Pinas Nature church. Ugh. Same lady made the groom's disastrous barong (3/4 na sleeves!). Kaloka.

I am sleepy... But another cup of coffee might mean more rumblng...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home