Monday, June 04, 2007

I heart my MacMac II

Oh yeah. I finally was able to install the scanner on Mac Mac II! Thank you HP for your site where I downloaded the driver and the scanning software! HP PSC 1310 is super smart! It's able to scan each of the pictures I put on the flat bed individually! Gone are the days when I had to cut or crop each of the pictures. The goal I set today was to complete all the scanning for Kuya Lan and Monina's AVP. Check!! Hoorah! I did it in 2 hours, while chatting with Ate Gret! I started to tinker with iMovie HD. I am feeling optimistic that I'll be able to finish the video before Wednesday (deadline I've set for myself).

iMovie HD is super fun! There are themes I can use for the video which look pretty professional. I hope it works out well.

Chris also showed us this fantastic new website where you can view movies and tv shows! It's http://www.tv-links.co.uk. It's like Youchoob. Only this site is organized for tv and movie addicts. Haaaay... the wonders of technology nga naman oo.

Mac Mac II has been quite the companion these past few weeks. I've been skype-ing, Yahoo IM-ing, blogging, and now making a movie. There were a couple of times though when it just shuts down on its own. He must be tired. Or maybe in need of a health check.

WiFi is heaven sent! Just an hour ago, I noticed the room grew warm. We had three laptops and a scanner on, all together at the same time. Hehe. Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home