Monday, June 04, 2007

Weekend Musings

This weekend was pretty fun. Busy!!

Saturday's Random Musings...
** Road trip to Balayan... Twas a good thing Kuya Jerry drove us to Batangas to pick Chris up. I saw Ninong Domeng and Ninang Benny's son, JB! Awww... It was so nice to finally see them with a child. They've been without one ever since. And Ninong Domeng is truly one of my favorite ninongs of all time. He's Papa's best friend, and they've been friends since they were reviewing for the CPA Board Exams. Anyway, Ninong Domeng and Ninang Benny have been praying for a baby for the longest time. And when they had given up (and weren't prepared), Ninong gets a call from a priest about Baby JB. Aww. Life is good. Just like "Under the Tuscan Sun", ask and ye shall receive. Most of the time though, when you do get it, it's in a way and during a time you least expect it.



** Tagaytay's so pretty. So many great sceneries, and lately, a bigger selection of restaurants and places to go to. I remember my Tagaytay fantasies back in freshman year college. Haha. Now gone are the days when Schmenten finds such elaborate gestures romantic. Haha. Maybe I've turned into a cynic... Who's also an optmist (go figure).




Sunday's Train of Thoughts...
** Family had lunch at Triple V in ATC with guest of honor, Chris. We later went to MCS where he bought Noel's Korean/Jap DVDs. I met up with Karina after and we saw the Regine-Piolo movie (which I will blog about tomorrow). Karina and I killed time and talked right in front of the fountain across the Zara entrance. Haaaaay... every relationship will have its quirks noh? Every couple will have relationship dilemmas.

** Was telling Karina that I'm a little scared of getting into the same intense mindset and feeling, as I did last year. Can't it just be easy? Not complex, clear, and on a silver platter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home