Monday, September 03, 2007

A Letter to Lenlen, Part 1

Hehe. This could be Part 1 of several letters to my sister in Minnesota, Krezie. Sanitized of course!

Hey hey! Grabe! Musta ka na?! Malamig ba dyan?? Did you sleep ok sa street with your Mango clothes? Mwahaha!

Iniisip ko kung susulat ako ng nobela... What the hey? :)

How was your flight pala? Where are you staying now? Nakapagapartment hunt ka ba? First day mo at work right?! Musta naman yun?? Kwento ka please!

My weekend was ok. Tiring. Last Friday marked the one year anniversary of my "threw up in Sydney" incident. I just did a few errands Saturday afternoon. Tapos dumaan lang ako sa office nung gabi para ihatid ang dinner ng mga weekend implementers.

Anyway, after the office, I went home lang to attend the prayer meeting. After nun, naginuman lang ang mga cousins sa BF. Changinang isang inaanak ko yan! Super pinariringgan ako about YBs. Mwahaha. Di kasi alam nung iba ang YBs, so mega hirit sya, "Tita Ten, alam mo ba yung Vogue? Diba yun yung pumalit sa Capri?" Taenang epal. Hehe. My balikbayan cousin (girl) got so drunk that she threw up! Champion. First time ever nya.

Sunday naman Greenhills kami. I was so beat Sunday evening that a whole body massage was just what I needed.

Drama break. Alam mo ba, I was walking around in Powerplant yesterday with the cousins and I felt a wave of sadness. Super favorite mall natin ang Plant, and I've been so used (and spoiled), na I know every Friday meron tayong movie night and dinner out. Now, di ko na alam how I'll be spending Friday evenings. Parang nakakasad ang Plant tuloy. I vent a lot sa yo about work, and I really look forward to those dinners because they help me stay sane. Haaaay Keyce. Hurry home na!

Anyway, today was an uneventful day. Plenty of work related tasks. Post-Its everywhere. Half eaten Ritter Sport chocolate bar, and an almsot empty Grande Starbucks Cafe Mocha with Rasberry syrup. No work on Friday! Sydney holiday! I dunno what I want to do then yet, so we'll see.

I hope to hear from you soon noh!! This is page one of the new 300++ paged novella I'm writing (working title, "Ten Months sans-Lenlen").

Kisses! Miss you dear! Sulat ka!
Tenten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home