Saturday, September 22, 2007

Pier One and Krispy Kreme with Focus Peeps

It was just lamon and laughing last Friday night with the Focus peeps (originally just the L3 support peeps, but some of us piggy-backed and joined the fun). Almost all the teams were represented!

We saw a lot of Ceasar's ngalangala. The Middleware team's Eeyore and Pooh.



I'm not a beer drinker (everybody knows that), but I finished my first bottle of beer last night. Of course, the effect of that was about four trips to the bathroom and my tummy slightly sticking out (I'm sure Ceasar will easily contest to "slightly").



ANJelo is just C.R.A.Z.Y.! He and Ceasar combined is like watching a comedy show. Sarap lang tumawa. They kept us entertained with their antics. Pasqui had a few tricks of his own!











Buddy En Sol!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home