Saturday, June 21, 2008

[Joy in the Little Things] June 20, 2008

** I think "Off" season just ended! Huge thanks to Lery Berry who showed me that I was simply in dire need of girlie bonding. Karina and I finally saw each other today! The family met Irving! And my Dad's words, "Mukha naman syang hindi manloloko." Not the first time he's ever used those words to describe someone. Hehe.

** I realized how one needs a different set of friends for the different aspects of one's life. And the diversity of each group just keeps you sane and balanced. I'm happy for my merry groups of friends.

** Sharing a good and filling Mr. Choi's lunch with Madam Grouchy. Fun, yet quite insightful.

** Angelo's "service". We've been playing faux badminton serves with each other almost all afternoon.

** My 40-minute catch up chat with Karina in the car. We've had to fill each other in with four weeks worth of kwentos. Some of the things I shared were things I was keeping to myself and not saying outloud.

** Being somewhat ready. It can go either way, really. But I think I'm ready for anything. Still praying for honesty and good timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home