Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainy Weekend Random Thoughts

Mr. "Frank" has been wreaking havoc this weekend. If not for its destructive quality, I really like rain. There's something relaxing about it. Anyway, despite the downpour and the fact that I actually need to prepare for next week's marathon, I've been stuffing my face with food all weekend. Friday evening, had dinner with the family at Myron's. Saturday was the DLSU University Graduation Ceremony. Lunch at Spiral. Dinner at Duo with Macky. Sunday: lechon kawali lunch, ginataan for merienda. And right now, I'm in dire need of a bath. Super kakatamad.

** Attending my youngest brother's graduation made me smile. It's fun to see these young and hopeful fresh grads. What's equally amusing though is how the "Kung Fu Panda" wisdom infiltrated the speeches of Brother Armin Luistro and the SY2007-2008 Student Council Pres.

** The best buffet ever. Spiral! Trust the French with making awesome food. We spent almost two hours eating. The dimsum and dumplings were yummy. And the desserts... I had to close my eyes when I bit into the super-delish chocolate chip cookie (the best one in the metro!).

** Jologzbitchin night out last Saturday. My digicam's batt ran out so no pictures. Boo. It was just the four of us. Macky, Erik, and Karina. Bibay was MIA because she was at her cousin's bridal shower (with a sports/dancing theme). Conversations freely flowed from the latest showbiz chikas, to the soaring prices of gas (and the Alaskan oil reserve).

** Solo dinner this Sunday! I did a few errands in ATC late Sunday evening, and I ended up eating a 6-inch Italian sandwich. With everything on it, honey mustard dressing, and garlic ranch dressing. It was a good filling dinner. I wish there was a Subway shop in Cybermall. TSG is just not the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home