Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Back in business!

If you guys may have noticed, I've been posting a log of backlog blog entries. That's because our DSL at home is having problems, plus I don't have any internet connection here at the condo... Of course that small fact has changed over the last few days! I finally gave in to SmartBro. Its this wireless broadband internet service. I tried it last week. I borrowed Ate Love's modem and it was working ok. So last Sunday, I went to the Smart Wireless Center and got my very own modem and prepaid kit. Wootwoot. I had some trouble with the connection for the past two days (prolly because I installed the old modem before and didn't uninstall it). But it's working now! Viola!!

May this be the beginning of more and more blog entries! Woohooo!

Now I need to edit my past entries and post them with pictures! So many backlog pics to post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home