Wednesday, May 10, 2006

And then there were four...

American Idol night tonight! I had a blast watching the Elvis-themed performance night. I love love love Elvis! The king reigns supreme!

First of all.... can I just take notice of Ryan Seacrest or... Professor Ryan Seacrest! Haha! I love the suit. Very 80s English professor. Haha!

My favorite performances for tonight...

Chris Daughtry's "A Little Less Conversation". I'm a little biased here because I've loved this song for quite sometime and he did an awesome job singing it. What's more, Chris in a crisp, white button down shirt is downright sexy! He looked awesome!

Elliot Yamin's "Trouble". It's been said over and over. But Elliot was right on the mark with this song! I agree with the judges' comments for the most part.

I am hoping Catharine McPhee goes home tomorrow. My friend once told me she has sort of a diva complex brewing (and I think I can see bits and pieces of it!). She messed up her first song, and her second song wasn't all that good either.

I love Taylor... And I wish for him to be part of the top 3. An all-boy Top 3 would be my dream come true this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home